Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The CHFAC3 and our new Tennessee friend.

As I mentioned in our last blog post (the one from Father's Day), if you share with us, we shall post!Today we are featuring our CHFAC3 Fixture along with a wonderful Tennessee Gal!


Via: Worlds Away

We received a lovely note from a former Memphian, remember we are in Memphis "y'all", who now lives in Nashville.  She is no stranger to the blog world and as it were you probably are already friends! But just in case, let us introduce our friend from My Interior Life. She shared a lovely post with us that exhibits our CHFAC3 fixture front and center in her dining room.

via: My Interior Life


We are so excited to meet you, make contact with you, and share your projects!
Many thanks, Kathy for sharing with us!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for posting my dining room, WA! My recent post discussed painting the walls, so everyone is welcome to weigh in and give their opinions!

    Thanks again!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through Kathy at My Interior Life, love her, her blog and your fabulous lighting fixture in her dining room!!

    ReplyDelete